Social Media Icons

Good News For Employee Provident Fund EPF Members | Now Withdraw your PF...

Good News For Employee Provident Fund EPF Members




Good news for all epf members. Today our  Labour Minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar, who is also the Chairman of EPFO's Central Board of Trustees (CBT) told in press conference that members an option to withdraw 75 percent of their total PF balance after one month of unemployment and remaining 25 percent can be withdrawal after completion of two month.

Post a Comment

0 Comments